Hope everyone has had a great Easter break!
School might have been out for some, but the fun doesn't stop for us at AAAsports!!
This half term, we had 4 AAAdays running, plus a Squad Training Day for our Gymnasts and Cheerleaders! For those members who don't know, our AAAdays run from 9am - 4pm. They are filled with a taster of all our activities that we offer, along with games, challenges and team building activities.
In February, we had the Spaghetti and Marshmallow Challenge, where Members were racing against the clock to build the biggest tower! But this week seems to be the week of Hide and Seek- even the Squad Members wanted to play! With the lights turned down, and the Disco Lights turned up, the detective hats went on whilst members explored the Gym to find their Team Mates!
The AAAdays are the perfect opportunity for our Members to try out all our activities! They are open to any Member who is in School and parents can leave them for the day with a Packed Lunch, meaning they are also great if you have to dash off to work!!
The Squad Training Day was also a huge success, with lots of parents commenting on how much improvement their child had made in just one day! These are perfect for working on the trickier skills or practising routines for upcoming Competitions. We had Riley who learnt how not only to do a Round Off, Flick, but also connect two! Margita started working on some tricky Vaults and the Cheerleaders worked hard all day practising their Routine for their next Competition!
It's great to see how many dedicated, hard-working members we have, but also, how much fun everyone was having!!
But we don't want you to miss out on the fun!
So, we have a quiz for you! If you would like to enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers! Those who get the answers correct will go into a prize draw with the chance to win a AAAsports Bag and Water Bottle!!!
1. What year did AAAsports open?
2. Who has just made history in the European Gymnastics Championships? Extra point if you know how!
3. How often does AAAsports run an Award/Badge Week?
4. How many Coaches work at AAAsports?
5. What famous Gymnast was recently apart of Strictly Come Dancing?
6. Who was the first AAAsports Member to complete the highest Tariff in a routine at AAAsports? - An extra point if you know what the Tariff was!
7. In Trampolining, what Badge is Front Landings on?
8. What date is the 2017 AAAsports Championships on?
9. Where does AAAsports take its Members in August?
10. Who is our Governing Body?
11. What Award did AAAsports Win in September 2015?
12. What is the correct/full name for the Bars in Gymnastics?
13. How many Adult Classes does AAAsports run a week?
14. What Radio Station do AAAsports Advertise on?
15. Complete this sentence: Cheerleading is an _________ and _____ _____ that combines music, dance, stunting and tumbling to create team routines that mesmerise audiences and judges around the world!
Hint- Most of the answers can found on the AAAsports Website and/or Facebook Page!!
AAAsports Limited is a company registered in England & Wales, registration number 07339702
Registered Office - AAAsports, Shakespeare Street, Southwick, Sunderland, SR5 2JF
AAAsports® and the AAAsports® logo are registered trademarks of AAAsports Ltd